Proximity interpreting: Day-to-day policing and delivering access for deaf citizens. Skinner, R. May 2018. policing insight.com.
Proximity interpreting: day-to-day policing and delivering access for deaf citizens. Skinner, R. February 2018. Scottish Institute for Policing Research. https://blog.dundee.ac.uk/sipr/2018/02/proximity-interpreting-day-to-day-policing-and-delivering-access-for-deaf-citizens/
Multilingual Policing: International Trends and Issues Boser, U., Monteoliva, E., Napier, J., Skinner, R. & Strani, K., May 2017, Scottish Institute for Policing Research : Annual Report 2016. Scottish Institute for Policing Research, p. 64-65 2 p.
Poster presentation at:
- Scottish International Policing Conference: Policing: localism in a globalising world, 10th November 2016.
- Symposium on Signed Language Interpretation and Translation Research March 31 – April 2, 2017 (USA).
- British Society Criminology – Forging Social Justice: Local Challenges, Global Complexities. 4-7th July 2017, Sheffield.
4. Scottish Graduate School of Social Science finalist at the Research Impact & Knowledge Exchange Competition 2018 14th May 2018
5. World Association of Sign Language Interpreters (WASLI) conference, Paris 18th-19th July 2019.
Presentations (Abstract submission)
- IPCITI 2017 – 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting at Heriot-Watt University Centre for Translation and Interpreting Studies in Scotland. Translation and Interpreting Technologies: a blessing or a curse? New directions in Translation and Interpreting Studies. 9-10 November 2017. IPCITI 2017 Abstract ANNON
- Scottish Institute for Policing Research (SIPR) Postgraduate conference, Edinburgh 15th Dec 2017. SIPR 2017 Abstract ANNON